Wednesday, January 22, 2014

More Positive Time

I love this picture...
Everything about it makes me feel secure.

I have wanted to make a real conscious effort to make sure Kirk KNOWS how much I love him.
How grateful I am for him and everything that he does for me and our family. 

January started with HELPING reinforcing this effort.
Kirk had done something to his knee... he isn't sure even when or what but he was having a hard time getting around. 
And let me tell you something about my husband... HE DOES NOT JUST SIT AROUND... the man does not know how to relax and just ... relax. It doesn't matter if it is a day off or if he just got done with a 
10+ hour day at work, he is doing something.
This is how I knew his knee was hurting because he would try to go go go but,
was spending more time with ice on his knee than not.
ANYWAY... back to the knee.
He and his doctor picked Monday, January 13th to do the surgery.

BUT, not to be out done, I decided to get sick on Friday the January 10th with pneumonia and was admitted to the hospital.
Crazy I know.

Monday, the 13th, Kira arrived at the hospital with her dad to play babysitter to her parents.
She went and stayed with Kirk until they took him back to surgery.

They even let her see pictures of the tear and repair on his knee.
While they were in there they found that he had a fracture on his tibia so they fixed it also. 

4 hours later... Kirk was awake and on his way home.
I am glad that Kira is such a photo journalist... she is awesome at taking pictures and I love her 
"TWINNERS" one.

I did get to stay in the hospital for a few more days
 and when I did get to come home 
I had this little buddy to hang out with each day for a BIG dose of antibiotics.

I am so glad  that I have been "trained" to administer my own I.V.'s so I do not have to make a trip to the hospital for the 30 mins of IV therapy. 

Now, Kirk and I are hanging out at the house, watching tv, reading, talking and 
WALA...
Habit is being formed
Hanging out together...
and I am conscious to tell him I love him and to hold his hand, to find quiet moments and all those things that after 30+ years together you sometimes forget you still need to do.
Because, I do.
I NEED HIM TO KNOW just how much I truly love him.

4 comments:

Mindy H. said...

I am glad that you two lovebirds are both home and on the mend. You are both so cute!

abo-bder said...



شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف

شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة تنظيف بالهفوف
شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن
شركة تنظيف بالظهران
شركة تنظيف براس تنورة
شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل

Yang Kuo said...

I am glad that you two lovebirds are both home and on the mend. You are both so cute!

เย็ดสาว

nader galal said...

افضل شركه تنظيف بالرياض شركه الصفرات تقوم الشركه باداء الخدمه على افضل وجه. حيث ان الشركه تمتلك عماله محترفه ومدربه فى كافه الخدمات التى تقدمها الشركه .تقدم شركتنا العماله المتعدده الجنسيات المدربه على احث وسائل واجهزه التنظيف العالميه المتسورده
تهتم الشركه اهتماما كبيرا براحه العميل والاسره حيث ان الشركه تمتلك احث الاجهزه التى لا تسبب ازعاح افراد الاسره كما ان الشركه تضمن للعميل ضمان الخدمه المتفق عليها مسبقا وبالاسعار المتفق عليها تقدم الشركه لعملائها الكرام خصومات تصل الى 30 بالمئه
طواااااااااال العام شركه الصفرات جائت بكافه الخدمات من اجل سعادتك وعدم انشغالك بخدمات التنظيف. الشركه مسؤله عن كافه متتطلبات التنظيف ولا تطلب من العميل اى شي .اهم ما يميز شركتنا هى سرعه استجابه طلب الخدمه فى كافحه انحاء الرياض الشركه
تعمل طوال الاربعه وعشرون ساعه يوميا شركه الصفرات من اضمن الشركات بالرياض على الاطلاق من حيث العماله وادوات واجهزه التنظيف ومواد العزل وادوات كشف التسريبات تمتلك الشركه افض انواع المنظفات المستورده شركه الصفرات فى خدمتك وخدمه اسرتك فى اى
.وقت كل ما عليك هو التواصل مع مندوبنا عبر الارقام الموضحه سيصك فريق العمل المتخصص بافضل المعدات لأداء الخدمه المطلوبه
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف المنازل بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لعزل الاسطح بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف المجالس بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف السجاد بالرياض

شركة الصفرات لنقل الاثاث بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لمكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لكشف التسربات بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف المسابح بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف الخزانات بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لتسليك المجاري بالرياض